if you genuinely object to people contributing to a fandom you’re in because they’re not contributing to it in the way you deem is best, then you probably need to take a step back and reevaluate some of your life choices
life’s tough when it doesn’t revolve around you, i know, i feel that
but like omg having a problem with people identifying with and vehemently supporting an interracial gay couple when there is hardly any of that shit around to see on tv or in the movies
seriously like where do you get off
- lithromanticnaevia likes this
- sorelh likes this
- furyjav reblogged this from darlingleesha
- furyjav likes this
- iaintgotallday likes this
- lorelineyre likes this
- thespisinlove said: I’m following the person who originally posted the stuff and I’m pretty put off. Agh I want to rant but the reply button isn’t letting me because of character limits
- northernbluetwo said: I don’t create gifsets about the other characters b/c they don’t interest me as much as Agron and Nasir do. I shouldn’t feel obligated to like Spartacus or Batiatus or any lead character of a show just because the story revolves around them.
- darlingleesha reblogged this from spectralenko
- sansablaine likes this
- antiquecompass likes this
- thepringleispolygamous likes this
- avalencias said: hdu not think about all the het couples!
- theshiningbeacon likes this
- thegreatkhaleesi likes this
- professorwolfjwolf said: BUT LOOK AT ALL OF THESE DEEPLY TRAGIC HETEROSEXUAL COUPLES, BECCA!!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO THE STRAIGHT CHARACTERS!!!!
- professorwolfjwolf likes this
- givemeunicorns likes this
- thegodsfavorme likes this
- strictlybecca posted this