my final paper for one of my classes this semester is called That Monthly Curse: Feminism and Patriarchal Ideologies in MTV’s Teen Wolf.
kalsdjfkla;sdf YES omg perfectttttttt clever titles are the best
I would read all of these, ngl.
hahahaha, for some of them the title was definitely the best part of the paper
some were pretty good tho!
“Do It Like They Do on the Discovery Channel: An Exploration of Sexuality in ‘Beauty and the Beast’”
i wanted you to call it that so muuuuuuuuuch
jealous tbh, these are awesome titles and topics
my topics are generally interesting tho my arguments are always shitty haha, i’m not a very good paper writer. i like the mechanics of it tho, and i love titling them
…you get cool topics to write about. Lucky.
actually most of these were open/choose your own topic essays! the only one that wasn’t was probably the one about the killing joke, but even that one i made different because i compared it to truman capote’s in cold blood.
i hate set essay topics, i just feel like there’s a set expectation with those and i feel like i always miss the bar
wow i suck at titles, jealousy rising.
i will help you title any essays ever!!!!!!!! i sometimes spend like an hour thinking about titles for papers - rather than editing, so whoo, good priorities :D :D
Could we do something AS A TRIO???!!!?!? (Sidenote: I need a renaissance/standardisation of the interrobang.)
HGUH UH YES PLEASE.
Hello favourite! You can do it. <3 Also before I forget: for your reference this summer, I believe the UK equivalent of yodels are Cadbury Mini Rolls, or so I deduce from the picture you posted previously. : )
edit because tumblr sucks: aksld;afjsdf omigosh that is incredibly key information to my future happiness, ty.
oh hey look it’s early enough that people across the ocean are up to see me be awake
hi kim hi rai
3. three fears: Being alone. Being unhappy. Disappearing and no one caring.
12. how i feel right now: Well, I don’t feel like this is a fair question because as some people know, I’m not having the best Becca-day. A good Becca-day usually results in all of you having to suffer through multiple posts where I tell you how awesome or cute I am. To be perfectly honest, I don’t feel very cute or awesome today, I feel fat and ugly and stupid and unfortunately, that is just a by product of being me some days living in the society that I do that measures my self-worth by how much I weigh and what I eat and the clothes that I wear. Sometimes I have really shitty days and it sucks.
23. someone i love: Usually, everyone. Right now, Kim. She texted me today and told me I was cute as kittens and that I was her favorite and honestly, all I’ve ever wanted from life is to be as wonderful as Kim is and getting that text made this day survivable.
33. something that’s currently worrying me: My thesis. Seriously, just fuck academics. I was not cut out to write a thesis and I’m terrified it’s going to suck and that the professor I want as my thesis advisor is going to say no and aksld;fjasdf just my thesis.
41. my favorite foods: fried calamari, chips and guacamole, pulled pork sandwiches & pie.
okay, so i’m shit at these things because i fucking adore everyone. but basically, these people are the shit and they made the last year of my life well worth all the agony of being human and existing, whether or not they know it.
if you’re not on this list it’s probably because i don’t know your first name creys everyone should tell me their name and be my friend because you’re all fantastic.
2011 lists: becca’s follow forever for eternity (but especially 2011)
mel | martha | lisapanda | nicandro | nicole | zenab | jessie | lisa | kimmers | alexis | franchesca | allegra | rah | grace | clay | blah | cor | dimmie | keith | moey | holly | jizz | lp | angela | mayah | nadine | kev | kim | jules | brennan | ian | amy rose | kylie | maria | abby | sam | rae | caitlin | ella | ronnie |
We don’t have to talk everyday.
I love those type of friendships that don’t require a lot of effort. We may not see each other as much as we want to or talk as much as we used to, but it doesn’t change the fact that we’re friends no matter what. They can do their own thing and I can do my own thing. What’s important is that whenever we do see each other again, we can pick up right from where we left off without making it awkward. Any friendship that works out like that is a friendship worth having.